We are always looking for bright, ambitious hoteliers who strive to make a difference in our ever-evolving industry. An employee of Saybrook Point Inn and Spa is always looking to improve and refine their skills, practice perfect hospitality, and listen and learn from peers.
Saybrook Point Inn and Spa is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
If you’d like to be part of our team, please submit your resume and application in person or apply online.
- Front Desk: The desk clerk is an entry level position which is tasked with greeting each guest upon arrival, checking them in and out of the hotel, and assisting the guests to solve any problems. To do this, the desk agent must demonstrate the highest commitment to guest service.
- Housekeeping: Responsibilities include performing daily housekeeping services, complete cleaning and deep cleaning of Inn’s bedrooms.
- Bellman: The bell person is primarily responsible for welcoming all guests to the hotel as well as bidding them farewell. The bell person is escorting guests to and from their accommodations, orienting them with the features of the property and their accommodations, assisting the guest in any way to make them feel more comfortable in accordance with the Saybrook Point Inn’s mission, vision, and values.
- Dockhands: This position is for a physically fit individual to operate the fuel dock and transient dockage areas during normally scheduled marina hours, with occasional extended hours as required by special events and late arriving vessels. A friendly and congenial attitude with customers is mandatory.
- Culinary: The role of a line cook is to prepare culinary delights for our guests and owners. Guest satisfaction in our restaurant revolves around the food appearance, high quality of the food and overall dining experience. The line cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry stations or other areas of the kitchen.
- Restaurant Bussers; Serve guests, bread, water and oil upon their arrival, and provide refills s needed. Remove unused table ware between courses; clear and reset tables after guest leave. Assist Servers in delivery of orders to guest table.
- Group Sales Manager: The Group Sales Manager has an overall responsibility for achieving guest satisfaction and to solicit past and new business to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded. Responsible for soliciting new group sales accounts, entertaining, and maintaining relationships with existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals in rooms, food, beverage, and room rental