Saybrook Point Marina is conveniently located between the mouth of the Connecticut River and the Long Island Sound. Unlike most marinas on the Connecticut River, Saybrook Point Marina is located south of the railroad bridge, therefore cutting down of travel time and no-wake zones.
From Long Island Sound:
- Enter the Connecticut River at the breakwater located north of Red Bell 8.
- Once past the breakwater and lighthouses, locate the large ValvTect sign on the left bank of the river.
- The entrance to Saybrook Point Marina is just south of the dock house at the flagpole.
- Note the yellow Inn is located directed behind our marina.
- The gas dock and pump out stations are located on the fixed fuel dock at the ValvTect sign.
- The dock house is a small lighthouse with a red roof on the fixed dock.
From Connecticut River:
- Traveling south on the Connecticut River, pass under the highway bridge and the railroad bridge.
- Saybrook Point Marina is located on the right bank of the river, across from red can 10.
- The gas dock and pump out stations are located on a fixed dock where you will see a lighthouse with a red roof (our dock house) and orange fenders hanging out front.
- The entrance to the marina is at the south end of the fuel dock.
- Note the yellow Inn located directly behind our marina.
Saybrook Point Marina is located 9 miles from Orient Park, NY, 38 miles from Block Island, RI, 55 miles from Newport, RI, and 89 miles from New York.
Email Offers Signup