Saybrook Point Marina can accommodate vessels from 13 to 210 feet. The marina is located at the mouth of the Connecticut River, adjacent to Long Island Sound, 9 miles from Orient Point, 16 miles from Greenport, 38 miles from Block Island, and 55 miles from Newport. At Saybrook Point Marina, We pride ourselves on outstanding attention to our guests, courteous and professional dock staff, and the maintaining of a clean, green, safe and fun atmosphere throughout a boaters’ time with us. A seasonal slip comes with many great benefits at the Marina, Inn, Spa, & Restaurant.
A seasonal slip (May 1- October 31) includes:
- 10¢/gallon discount on ValvTect marine fuel
- Complimentary cable TV & Wifi
- Year round membership to Health Club\Fitness Center, including indoor and outdoor pools
- 10% discount off all items in ships store and catalogue, with complimentary delivery to your boat
- Use of sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Complimentary waste pump out
- 10% discount at Spa Sanno
- 10% discount at the Fresh Salt restaurant, its accompanying lounge, and the outdoor Boaters Bar and patio dining
- 10% discount off lodging in the newly renovated four-star Inn
- One nights complimentary lodging at Saybrook Point Inn
There is a mini-golf course next door, and we provide complimentary bicycles for your use. Saybrook Point Marina is pet friendly; there are pet walking paths as well as a park next door. Throughout the summer we host fun events for our boaters to enjoy, such as Friday Night Theme Nights, National Marina Day, Cardboard Boat Race, Dinghy Poker Run, our children’s Maritime Adventure Program, potluck dinners, and more.