Saybrook Point Inn Cares About Accessibility
At Saybrook Point Inn we welcome all guests to our Inn and have made accommodations for guests in wheelchairs, physical limitations or sight, and hearing impaired. If you have any questions regarding an upcoming stay, please feel free to call our Reservations department at (860)395-2000.
Overview of our accessibility options:
On-site parking is available for any guest who arrives by car. There are two parking spaces designated for disabled access close to the main entrance. Valet parking is also available for all guests if required. If you require assistance with luggage, equipment or guidance our hotel is staffed 24hrs a day.
- step free access (level or ramped) and/or lift access to main entrance.
- automated door opening
- ground level/lobby level accessible washroom
- elevator to above ground accessible accommodation
- level access to public areas
- roll in shower located in the pool area
- pool lifts for indoor and outdoor pool
- wider entry and bathroom doorways
- shower chair (upon request)
- grab bars in the bathroom (upon request)
- raised toilet (upon request)
- TV is accessible for hearing impaired
- both guesthouses are accessible and include elevators as well as a Handicap room
- Wheelchair accessible
- Indoor and Outdoor seating (in season)
- Service animals allowed
- Please contact the spa directly for questions relating to our accessibility
- Our website is currently under construction and will be fully ADA compliant in 2019.