Stay Safe With Us at Saybrook Point Resort
As we welcome our guests back to Saybrook Point Resort & Marina, we want to share with you our protocols that will support a cleaner and healthier environment for our guests and employees. Our protocols include practices of American Hotel & Lodging Association’s “Safe Stay” program and we continue to follow the recommendations of the CDC guidelines.
Here are some of the important things we are continuing this season to keep our guests and employees safe:
- A designated Hotel Manager on call 24/7 to field any concerns or questions from employees or guests relating to Covid protocols
- High-touch areas cleaned frequently including ATM; elevator buttons; door handles, light switches, faucet handles
- Signage posted at multiple entry locations throughout ensuring guests wear a face mask upon entering the building
- Hygiene stations located in several key areas throughout the resort
- Complimentary sanitary face masks are available for guests
- Contactless housekeeping services are available upon request
The safety and comfort of our guests has always been a priority and this remains true in 2021.