AN UPDATE FOR OUR GUESTS, VENDORS, EMPLOYEES, AND NEIGHBORS
May 15, 2020
We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy as we begin to emerge from this challenging time. While we look forward to welcoming you back, we wanted to provide an update on our reopening roll-out so you can plan your visit accordingly. Here is what we are reopening and when:
- The Marina is now open to seasonal members and transients who need dockage or fuel.
- Following the Governor’s phased opening order, Fresh Salt can now open for outdoor dining. Beginning Memorial Day weekend, we’ll be open from noon to 8pm Friday – Monday. Our new menu will feature our popular CT Lobster Bake special and other items refreshed weekly. Guests will be seated outside and in our Terrace Tent, where you can enjoy live entertainment to help kick off the start of summer:
- Saturday, May 23, 4-7 pm: Java Groove
- Sunday, May 24, noon-3 pm: Meadows Brothers
- Monday, May 25, noon- 3 pm: The Cartells
Since occupancy is limited and weather-dependent, please call ahead for seating at (860) 388.1111.
- Contactless takeout and delivery will remain available Thursday-Sunday.
- Our Tall Tales and Three Stories Guesthouses and furnished villas continue to be available for specified guest use and may access both room service and outside food delivery. However, our pools, spa and health club will remain closed.
- For our other guest rooms, we are now accepting future reservations with no cancellation penalty. As we receive guidance from the state on reopening other areas of the resort, we will continue to keep you updated.
In addition to helping you to enjoy all that summer at Saybrook Point has to offer, keeping our guests and employees healthy and safe is our top priority. We have adopted the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s “Stay Safe” protocol in all areas of the resort and also committed to the Connecticut Restaurant Association’s Connecticut Restaurant Promise.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 860.395.2000, or via my email or direct number below. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon at Saybrook Point!
General Manager | Hotelier
direct: (860) 395.3081