Allow us to pamper you from head to toe. Revitalize and rejuvenate your skin with one of our delicate facials, dismiss your knots with soothing massages, treat your hands and feet to a day off, and discover the overall wellness of your body and spirit.
Due to CT State regulations, and our concern for the safety and well-being of guests and employees, individuals arriving from recent stays in the following states are subject to self-quarantine and will not receive services in the Spa:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / DE / FL / GA / IO / ID / KS / LO / MN/ MI / NC / NM/ NV / OK / SC / TN / TX / UT/ WI
Please note that this list is subject to change daily and you should consult the following link for current Regulations.
At The Spa, your therapist will work with you to determine your specific needs, including any physical and medical issues that may impact your experience.
PLEASE NOTE: All massages listed are available as a Couples Experience and are priced per person.
Aromatherapy Swedish Massage
80 min | 189 50 min | 139
Choose one of three potent Aromatherapy Associates essential oil blends to help experience balance, emotional wellbeing and relaxation.
Deep Tissue Massage
80 min | 199 50 min | 149
Deep tissue work uses pressure from thumbs, elbows, forearms and knuckles to penetrate deeper layers of muscle.
80 min | 209 50 min | 159
This deep tissue therapy begins with a spinal application of a detoxifying warming marine mousse to help accelerate the elimination of toxins.
Muscle Release Sports Massage
80 min | 209 50 min | 159
This deep tissue therapeutic massage employs aromatherapy oils to provide relief to muscles and joints after sports or physical strain.
Sacred Mother Prenatal Massage
50 min | 129
Nurture your mind, body and spirit, relieve stress and reduce tension on your lower back and hips.
NOTE: We use side-lying techniques with your doctor’s permission, post first trimester only.
Shea Butter and Hot Stone Massage
80 min | 189 50 min | 139
This wonderfully comforting therapy uses smooth basalt stones to massage and Shea Butter to nourish your skin while releasing tension in your muscles with gentle penetrating heat.
80 min | 179 50 min | 129
In this classic relaxing and tension relieving Swedish massage, a mix of flowing systematic strokes and kneading with light to moderate pressures are applied using nourishing massage lotion, oil, or both.
NOTE: Please advise us at the time of booking if you are wearing artificial or gel nails, Shellac, or long-wearing polish. These conditions will require extra time and polish removal charges.
25 minutes — $29
This hand and nail grooming service is a necessity for overworked hands that need attention.
The Spa MANICURE
50 minutes — $50
Our manicure includes a hand soak, nail shaping, gentle cuticle grooming, exfoliating scrub, nourishing masque, hand massage, and polish application.
The Spa PEDICURE
50 minutes — $65
Our Pedicure includes a foot soak, nail shaping, gentle cuticle grooming, callus removal, skin brightening scrub, nourishing masque and foot massage.
On a non-shellac nail surface: 50 minutes — $60
On a shellac nail surface: 75 minutes — $80
Shellac combines the ease of polish with a high-gloss shine and extended 14-day wear. This nail service has zero drying time, no nail damage, and includes full nail care and a hydrating hand massage.
Our waxing services offer longer lasting results. Add to any facial or book as a standalone service.
|Brow Shaping||25 min||$ 25.00|
|Bikini||25 min||$ 39.00|
|Modified Bikini||25 min||$ 49.00|
|Bikini & Full Leg||75 min||$109.00|
|Bikini & Half Leg||50 min||$ 89.00|
|Posterior Brazilian Only||25 min||$39.00|
|Full Arm||25 min||$39.00|
|Half Arm||25 min||$29.00|
|Full Leg||50 min||$69.00|
|Half Leg||25 min||$49.00|
|Full Chest||50 min||$79.00|
|Partial Chest||25 min||$49.00|
|Full Back||50 min||$79.00|
|Partial Back||25 min||$49.00|
|Brow Tint||20 min||$25.00|
|Brow & Lash Tint||25 min||$55.00|
|Lash Tint||20 min||$30.00|
to make an appointment
Be Spa Savvy
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
PREPARE BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- It is mandatory to complete the fillable consent and release forms (samples attached). The forms can also be at saybrook.com
- Plan your arrival to be here 25 minutes before appointments in case of traffic or unforeseen delays
- Within 24-hours of your appointment, if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with the same, please contact us to insure that proper precautions are taken in order to maintain your appointment. Digital temperatures are taken and guests with a temperature of 100.4 of greater will not be allowed on the premises.
- We recommend that guests bring two face masks with you and keep them within easy reach in your car. The second mask is just in case the first one loses its fit during the service.
- Keep all personal items like purses and cell phones in your car but remember to bring a credit card, no cash payments will be taken at this time.
- Robes, towels, showers, lockers, and separate relaxation or changing rooms are not allowed so please dress comfortably prior to arrival. Ample wardrobe hooks and disposable slippers are provided in the treatment rooms where you will change, and rest rooms are available.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE & DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Upon arrival, remain in your car and call 860-395-3245 to “check in”. Our staff will provide further instruction.
- Wine available for purchase
- Touchless/non-contact method of payment is recommended as we do not currently accept cash.
- Service Providers will be in dressed in, face mask, face shield, isolation gown and gloves for most services. Gloves will be optional for massage therapy at this time and all protection garb will be changed in between clients.
- Treatment areas will be sanitized in accordance with FDA / CDC / Public Health guidelines between each treatment including use of a state-of-the art hydrostatic cleaner. Each room as a fan driven HEPA filter as well.
- Treatment tables will be double sheeted with a protective sanitized underlayment.
- Head rests will be double dressed.
Guests must be 16 years or older to fully experience the spa on their own. Children ages 10-15 may receive a limited selection of services while accompanied by an adult.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment to avoid being charged the full amount of the service.
Gift Cards may be purchased for any dollar amount at the spa reception desk or by telephone and are usable at all Saybrook Point outlets. We no longer accepts SpaFinder gift cards.
SERVICE CHARGES & PRICING
For your convenience, a 20% service charge will be automatically added to your bill upon checkout, of which 18% is allocated to your service provider.
Please note that listed pricing for spa treatments, services, or packages do not reflect the 20% service charge or CT State Tax.
All pricing is subject to change without notice.