Resort Fee Frequently Asked Questions
What is a resort fee? A resort fee, also called a facility fee, a destination fee, an amenity fee, or a resort charge, is an additional fee that a guest is charged by a hotel or resort, usually calculated on a per-day basis, in addition to a base room rate.
Why does Saybrook Point have one? The resort fee at Saybrook Point allows the Resort to offer amenities and other special items to our guests without additional charges.
The resort offers a variety of special amenities and items to all of our guests. Those items include:
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet
- Access to our fitness center, pools, jacuzzi, and steam room
- Complimentary bellhop luggage service
- Complimentary pool towels (available at the pool area)
- Daily Coffee Service from 6am until 9am in the lobby
- Complimentary newspapers (NY Times, Wall Street Journal, and the Day)
- Complimentary self & valet parking
- Complimentary tickets to the CT River Museum
- Beach Passes to Harveys Beach (summer)
- Complimentary Shuttle Service (Old Saybrook Train Station and Main Street)
How much is the Resort Fee? The resort is $15 +tax which comes out to $17.25 per stay