Saybrook Point Marina is a Five Bell Marina, MarinaLife’s 2013 Transient Marina of the Year, and one of Power and Motoryachts Top 25 Marinas in North America. We accommodate vessels from 13 to 140 feet. Our location at the mouth of the Connecticut River (on the “Sound” side of the bridge) is just 9 miles from Orient Point, NY, 16 miles from Greenport, 38 miles from Block Island, and 55 miles from Newport, making for a great cruising base. We pride ourselves on outstanding attention to our guests, and the maintaining of a clean, green, safe and fun atmosphere. A seasonal slip includes many great benefits.
- 10 cent per gallon discount on fuel
- 10% discount off all items in ships store and catalogue, with complimentary delivery to your boat
- Membership to Health Club/Fitness Center, including indoor and outdoor pools
- Use of sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Docking Assistance from Skilled Dock Attendants
- 10% discount at the Sanno Spa
- 10% discount at Fresh Salt restaurant, its accompanying lounge, and the outdoor Boaters Bar and patio dining
- 10% discount off lodging in the Four-Diamond Inn
- Complimentary lodging at Saybrook Point Inn
- Complimentary High Definition TV connection
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby of Inn 5-10am daily
- Powerful WiFi service
- Fresh water hook up
- Complimentary waste pump-out
- Complimentary bicycle loans
- Front desk open 24hrs/day 365 days/year
- See All Amenities
Some of our popular summer events are our Friday night theme parties (Pirate Night, Hawaiian Night, etc.), potluck dinners, National Marina Day, and Cardboard Boat Race. There is a mini-golf course next door, and seasonal golf course options nearby. Saybrook Point is pet- friendly, there are pet walking paths here as well as a park next door. West Marine Supply is only 10 minutes away.
Marina Seasonal Slip Inquiry
Thank you for considering Saybrook Point Marina for your boating needs.
Please fill out this form so we may send you pricing and availability.