Contact Saybrook Point Marina – (860) 395-3080
Chart a course for relaxation and enjoyment at Saybrook Point Marina. Located at the mouth of the Connecticut River in historic Old Saybrook, our marina provides convenient access to Long Island Sound. Saybrook Point Marina offers world class amenities and provides high quality service to yachts of all sizes. On site, you will find friendly concierge service, award winning cuisine, AAA Four Diamond hotel, an indulgent spa, and state-of-the-art health club. The Saybrook Point Marina can accommodate vessels from 13-140 feet. Our goal is to enhance your boating experience.
Our commitment to customer service is matched by our commitment to environmental action, as Saybrook Point Marina is Connecticut’s first designated Clean Marina.
“We planned to stay here for 2 nights and ended up staying for 3. The dockmaster (Kate) is a first class professional and gracious host. Marina and surrounding grounds are impeccable. Indoor and outdoor pools were very comfortable. Great electric, water and WiFi. Complementary bikes to ride around town. Put Put golf across the street. A charming stop along LI Sound.”
“Great place to stay overnight; use of the pools and lockers rooms a great plus…shuttle into town or bikes makes the lack of a car a non-issue. We’ll stay again.”
Power & Motor
Connecticut Department of
Atlantic Cruising Club
Throughout your stay at Saybrook Point Marina, there are many great activities and amenities to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. From the perks of Saybrook Point Resort & Marina, to local events, and nearby destinations, there is always something to do in Old Saybrook. For your convenience, we have gathered a list of unique offerings.
- Indoor & Outdoor Heated Pools
- Hot Tub, Sauna, and Steam Room
- Concrete Floating Docks & Fixed Docks with breakwater
- Docking Assistance from Skilled Dock Attendants
- 12′ Approach Depth at Low Water
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Historic Main Street, Old Saybrook
- Complimentary Bicycles
- Loaner vehicle for short trips
- Fitness Club
- Picnic Areas with Gas Grills
- ValvTect Marine Fuel, proven to increase fuel economy
- Complimentary Hi-Def Digital Cable & Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Coffee in the Lobby of the Inn from 5-10 a.m. daily
- Marine Supply Store
- Laundry Facilities
- Fresh Salt Restaurant, offering distinctive regional cuisine with indoor & outdoor dining. Open for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, & Sunday Brunch.
- Weeknight Live Entertainment in July & August
- Marina Bar Serving Drinks & Casual Food
- European Style Spa
- U.S. Mail Drop-Off at Front Desk
- Package Delivery and Pick-Up
- AAA Four Diamond Saybrook Point Resort & Marina
- Miniature Golf
- Indoor & Outdoor Tennis & Golf Courses
- Casinos – Foxwoods & Mohegan Sun
- Essex Steam Train, Connecticut River Museum, Florence Griswold Museum
- Antique Shops
- The Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center
- Chamard Vineyards
- Bike Trails
- Amtrak & Shoreline East Trains
- Old Saybrook Town Activities: “On the Green” throughout the summer months, concerts & special events such as the “Taste of Old Saybrook”, Farmers Market & Craft Fairs
Directions By Boat
Saybrook Point Marina is conveniently located between the mouth of the Connecticut River and the Long Island Sound. Unlike most marinas on the Connecticut River, Saybrook Point Marina is located on the “Sound” side of the bridges, therefore cutting down of travel time and no-wake zones.
- Enter the Connecticut River at the breakwater located north of Red Bell 8.
- Once past the breakwater and lighthouses, locate the large ValvTect sign on the left bank of the river.
- The entrance to Saybrook Point Marina is just south of the dock house at the flagpole.
- Note the yellow Inn is located directed behind our marina.
- The gas dock and pump out stations are located on the fixed fuel dock at the ValvTect sign.
- The dock house is a small lighthouse with a red roof on the fixed dock.
- Traveling south on the Connecticut River, pass under the highway bridge and the railroad bridge.
- Saybrook Point Marina is located on the right bank of the river, across from red can 10.
- The gas dock and pump out stations are located on a fixed dock where you will see a lighthouse with a red roof (our dock house) and orange fenders hanging out front.
- The entrance to the marina is at the south end of the fuel dock.
- Note the yellow Inn located directly behind our marina.
Saybrook Point Marina is located 9 miles from Orient Point, NY, 38 miles from Block Island, RI, 55 miles from Newport, RI, and 89 miles from New York.