Welcome to Saybrook Point Resort & Marina
Directory of Services:
Overnight stays will receive housekeeping service upon request during the summer months. Simply call the front desk to make your request and our housekeeping staff will be happy to assist.
Air Conditioning / Heat
The air temperature comfort level can be conveniently controlled by using the digital thermostat located on the wall. Units are programmed to shut down when any windows or sliding glass doors are open.
Airport & Transportation
For assistance with limousine, taxi, or bus service to Bradley International, Laguardia, or JFK airports, please contact the Reception Desk. Bradley International Airport is approximately one hour and twenty minutes from Old Saybrook by car. Driving directions to major airports are detailed in the last section of this directory.
Do Not Disturb
Please utilize the “Privacy Button,” a feature located on the inside doorframe of your room.
Our shoreline area is full of local beaches and state parks. Beaches
Beach passes for our local Harvey’s Beach are available at the front desk for a refundable fee of $20 cash only.
Simply dial “0” from your in-room telephone to arrange assistance with your luggage.
We have several bicycles available on a complimentary basis for guests to enjoy in touring beautiful Old Saybrook. Please visit the Front Desk for our Bell staff to assist you. Please note guests must wear closed-toe shoes to ride.
Check-out time is 11am. If your departure is planned for later, please contact the Reception Desk to make arrangements. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request. After check-out, we would be pleased to store your luggage while you enjoy the Hotel’s facilities.
Wedding Guest Attendees
- Fresh Salt Reservations. If you have free time outside of any organized events related to the wedding, our restaurant is very popular and reservations for Breakfast, Sunday Brunch, Lunch and Dinner will secure you a table and also help us to plan better. Dial 624 from your phone or 860.388.1111 direct; remember to share that you are staying in the hotel.
- Please confirm any appointments you have at the Spa, dial 622 or 860.395.3245
- Check-out time is 11:00 am. Extended, or late check-outs are likely not available due to high occupancy and arrivals however you can leave luggage with the front desk and continue charging privileges for Fresh Salt and the Spa. If you are looking for late breakfast service, the front desk has a list of local establishments.
- We realize that weddings are a time for celebration. We do strictly enforce the following so that all guests can enjoy their stay:
- Old Saybrook noise ordinance is 11:00 pm. Guests are not permitted outdoors on any patios or terraces. This also applies to guest room balconies as voices carry a great deal at night.
- Only guests registered in a room are permitted to occupy the room after 11:00 pm
- Both UBER and LYFT offer rides to local bars and lounges for after-wedding. Please make arrangements in advance to ensure that services are available.
- For the health and welfare of all guests and staff, Saybrook Point Resort and Marina are completely smoke-free; this includes all indoor and outdoor space. There is a smoking area in the white gazebo in front of the building.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the fire safety instructions posted on the interior of your room door. All guestrooms and public areas are equipped with smoke detectors. In case of fire, press “0” on the nearest telephone and give the location; then use the nearest fire exit marked by the red EXIT signs. Please DO NOT use the elevators.
Saybrook Point offers a complete Fitness Center, featuring a full line of easy-to-use equipment, treadmills, and free weights, not to mention our Personal training and group programs. To view our class schedule visit here.
A Saybrook Point Inn & Spa Gift Certificate makes the perfect gift for any occasion. Purchase online at Saybrook.com or stop at the front desk.
Clothing, sundries, Spa products and other items are available for purchase in our Spa, located on the Lobby level.
Enjoy one of our local partners for golf and outdoor recreation. To see a complete list visit Saybrook.com .
Logs are available year-round for your pleasure. For your safety, we ask that you remain in the room while the log is burning and that our guests do not bring their own supply of fire logs.
An ice machine is located on the second floor of the Hotel, next to the main elevator. An ice container is provided in each guestroom. If you wish, please contact the Reception Desk to arrange ice delivery by our Bell staff.
Snack machine is located on the main floor by the spa entrance/locker room area. Beverage vending machines are on the second floor near the ice machines.
Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
Laundry and dry cleaning service is available Tuesday – Friday. Items received before 8:00 a.m. will be returned to your room the same day before
7:00 p.m. Laundry / Dry Cleaning forms and valet bags are located in the guestroom closet. Items received after 9:00 a.m. and before 12:00 a.m. will be returned overnight, except Sundays.
Should any maintenance problem arise in your room, please notify the Reception Desk immediately for prompt assistance from our Maintenance staff
Please contact the Reception Desk 24 hours a day regarding for any non-urgent medical issues. For an emergency dial 911.
The USA Today, Wall Street Journal and New York Times are available at the Reception Desk and are complimentary each weekday morning. The New York Times and the Hartford Courant are also available for sale at the Reception Desk on weekends.
The pools are open from 5am – 10pm. Food and beverage is available at the Marina Bar or order take out online:
Restaurant & Lounge
Our onsite restaurant Fresh Salt offers indoor and outdoor dining. Reservations are strongly recommended and outdoor seating is first-come, first-serve. For full information regarding our Restaurant & Lounge visit here.
Located on the terrace the Marina Bar is open on weekends in June and seven days a week in July & August.
The following taxi company service is available in the Old Saybrook area:
Essex Taxi 860-767-7433 or Uber and Lyft services are available but may be limited in this area.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
7am – 11pm complimentary shuttle may be requested for transportation to Main Street, CVS or the Amtrak train station in town. Dial “0” for assistance.
We are pleased to offer a personalized wake-up service to help you start your day. For assistance in securing a wake-up call, please dial “0” to contact the Reception Desk. You may also utilize the alarm clock on your bedside table for added convenience.
Please contact the Reception Desk if you would like a wheelchair.